TAILORED WEDDING SUITS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY
Your wedding day is the perfect time to invest in a tailored wedding suit that will wow both your bride and your guests. It's time to look your best and what better occasion to treat yourself other than on your wedding day. Style decisions don’t come more important than choosing your perfect, made to measure wedding suit. At Alexandra Wood we make the experience stress-free, leaving you with a made to measure suit you can feel proud to walk down the aisle in. From a classic tailored three piece suit to a tailored dinner suit, we work with you to create your unique look, helping you to coordinate your outfit according to your occasion, wedding style and time of year.
The Alexandra Wood difference
We don’t expect you to come in knowing all of the answers. We respectfully guide you by understanding more about you and how you wish to look in your tailored suit. We then offer you a number of ideas to choose from. These will be ideas that have been carefully created by Alexandra and her team to ensure you’re looking better than you could have imagined, taking into consideration; the style of your day, your skin tone, body shape and personal style.
Our tailored wedding suits are cut to flatter and are both modern and unique, ensuring that you wow on your special day.
We know that weddings can be stressful and the last thing you want to worry about is co-ordinating your wedding suit along with many other tasks. This is where we ensure you’re well looked after from start to finish and that the only thing you need to worry about is recovering from your stag doo!
“Alexandra made me look better than I had envisioned. It was without a doubt the best decision to choose these guys!” Chris Adams
To complement your tailored wedding suit, we can also help you find the perfect shirt, shoes and accessories to accompany your wedding wear, so that all you have to worry about is the big day itself!
• Our made to measure wedding suits start at £1,200 for a two-piece suit and £1,500 for a three piece suit.
• This includes a choice of up to 100 fabrics and linings and where your style choices are limitless.
• All alterations are included and we don’t sign your suit off until it’s 100% perfect.
• Appointments are available at our Bishop’s Stortford store 7 days a week or at our Savile Row showroom Monday - Friday 10am-4pm.
• We encourage you to book as early as possible as we get booked up as much as a year in advance and require at least 2-3 months to start your process.
We look forward to creating you a made to measure wedding suit to remember.